Monday, May 12, 2008

Boseong





Boseong is less than two hours away from where I am in Gwangju, Korea. However, somehow, I still managed to get violently ill on the bus ride there....violently! It was not pleasant but seeing the green tea fields when we got there made it totally worth it. They were beautiful. All the bushes were landscaped to the hillside, and there were also various other trees growing among then, it was so nice. I'm glad we got some pics of us among the bushes, we almost got caught by the "Green tea field police"! It's always nice to get away from the city on the weekend, especially to a place with cleaner air. I was with Catie, who has since left Korea, I miss her tons. I always think it will get easier to see people leave here, but it really doesn't, especially when it's someone amazing.

No comments: