Saturday, May 17, 2008

Busan and Buddha's Birthday!




Busan is probably my favorite city in Korea. If I didn't have a great job at a school I love, I would move there in a heartbeat. It's a port city and it's big, but right smack in the middle of it is a long, beautiful beach that you can get to by subway....definitely my kind of city! We spent the weekend there, it was full of great food, sunny beach time and a little bit of shopping! It was a much needed weekend away.

Aaron and I went to the Beomsa Temple for Buddha's birthday, but unfortunately it was on the last day of our weekend, so we were pretty exhausted, it was still great to be there though. The temple was beautiful, even more so with all of the colored lanterns everywhere for the celebration, definitely somewhere I want to go back to when I have more time.

No comments: